Friday, July 21, 2017

July Customer Swap Cards

Lovely cards again this month!
Remember the rule is, anything goes.  I want them using their products!

I got them up a lot faster too!

The pink Snoopy card is fabric.  It's a fun card idea.
She glued it behind the pink frame and added batting to puff it up.

I did a poll of who follows my blog by showing off my carousel
from my display stamper entry, found here.

Sad to say of my regulars only 2 visit my blog.  
I think it's time to have a contest for my customers where they have to find something
on my blog, and everyone that visits wins something.  Maybe a sampler of the new In Colors?
Everyone loves the colors this year.  Need to think about this.

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim. Love the cards. Fabric, how fun. Have my comments been coming through. I bet I will have to do some casing. Love the carousel and the tiny cups.

Chris r. From Iowa

Carolee said...

Very nice customer cards! I don't think I could get mine to do swaps.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10