Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Wood Textures Desigher Series Paper

New product again! 
This is the coolest dsp Stampin' Up! has had in a long time!
It is 2 sided with all but one design being a very similar pattern on each side.




This is the pattern that is 2 sided!  I love the ends of the log in the design.
I sponged with Early Espresso ink around the edges of the base layer,
to add a little depth to the card.
The embellishments are Linen Thread, yay! staying, Thick Baker's Twine,
and the new Touches of Nature Elements.  Wood accents that are natural tone
on one side and whitewash on the other.  I used them all with the natural side showing.

I tried to make all my display projects easy enough to be used as workshop cards. 
They can always be stepped up with another layer before adding the dsp to the base. 

Next post a new stamp set for our armed forces.

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10