Saturday, April 22, 2017

New Circle Tab Punch and Washi Tape

I used this punch on several projects for my display projects.. 
This sample shows it the best.

A 2 pocket card with tags. 
One of these pockets could hold a gift card too.



 The punched shape is 2 circles with the rectangle base,
it folds in half to create the tab.  It is great for pull up cards and tags.

I think it will be great for protecting fingers from getting inky,
by holding sponges as we did with the old Tab punch, like Tanya Boser shows here.
Just replace the punched shape.


Here are a couple more cards with the new Pick A Pattern Washi Tape.
It is a 5 roll assortment: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 5/8", 1" widths.

Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, and Basic Black go together so well!
SU is reconfiguring the Pearls and Rhinestones.  The embellishments won't have
the string of stones, just single pearls and rhinestones on the sheets.
We aren't losing them!
This greeting is from a new set, At Home With You, that I received
as part of my products for Display Stamper.  More from that set later.

This card was an aha moment.  I had a scrap laying on the desk
with a bird and branch cut out but not lined up like this.  I realized it was the perfect way
to feature the peekaboo technique for dsp or washi tape! 

Running the Washi Tape at an angle allowed more of it to show through the opening.
Real Red, Whisper White and Black really pop on this card.
The greeting is not crooked on the card.

I got great advice on ho to boost my blog from other bloggers at Onstage. 
I am reviewing my notes and will make a few changes.  Getting a stand
for my camera is number one.  So many of my shots are off kilter.  The new phone
with a good camera is an improvement.  There are other things I am considering.
One day at a time!

More projects to come yet!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10