Monday, April 10, 2017

March Stamp Buffet Cards

While you wait for us to be able to share new card samples.  . . .  
Yes, we need to wait until 2:00pm somewhere today. 
We are doing this so all demos attending events around the world
will not have the surprise at Onstage taken away.

I cans share last month's Stamp Buffet cards with you!
All of these were cased or inspired from Pinterest finds.
It was a very busy month!
I'm sharing who inspired me, if I have the original.

The Easter Cards
Sandi McIver created a card with a SAB set last year,
that I used for inspiration for the set - Little Cuties.
StampinwithSandi.com

Wendy Lee created a card that grabbed my attention so fast, I didn't alter it. 
Well I can't stamp straight like her, but otherwise!
CreativeLeeYours.com

 I just bought this set and love the greeting in it.
I had this pack of this paper that wasn't even touched!
So much in my stamp space!
http://bobbiestamps.blogspot.com

Love, love, love, this SAB set.
The little bird is from Birds & Blooms Thinlits Dies
Melissa Davies rubberfanatics.blogspot,com

 Love the designer paper that coordinates with the Nailed It set.
This was an easy card, using the hexagon in the framelits to cut out the pieces.
Not sure if I cased this or altered it a lot! 
It was the last card kit I put together, and it was late that night!
So it may be a combinations of ideas I looked at.
If it is your card idea, my gals loved it!  Easy and masculine.

I altered this card, the doily, greeting, and I did not have the leaf die she used.
literallymyjoy.com

 This card I cased from a swap card, created by my friend Carolee.
care2stampwithcarolee.blogspot.com/

My customers loved this card!  Each one looked different as they made them. 
All the inking is done inside the folder, then embossed onto the cardstock!
Melissa Banbury   porchswingcreations.com

This was an inspired by card!  Love this set.
www.needsaribbon.com


*****************

Below are some of the products I used.
If you ever have questions on what I post, please email or call me.
My info is in the header at the top of the blog.
If you'd like to order any of these products,my shopping cart is at the top right side. 
I'd love to help you create cards for the ones you love!
Kim


Little Cuties Photopolymer Stamp Set
#142990  $17.00
Birds & Blooms Thinlits Dies
#141477   $27.00


Build It Framelits Dies
#143230  $27.00


Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies
#142749  $31.00


Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
#139673  $8.50   6" x 6"
The Wilderness Awaits Clear-Mount Stamp Set
#139365 $18.0

Mediterranean Moments
Wood Mount #143188 $28.00
Clear-Mount Stamp Set   #143191  $20.00 

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10