Thursday, April 20, 2017

Loyal and True Stamp Set

 This is an awesome set to use for cards for the troops. 
Wonderful sentiments and contains 7 images.

For this card I inked the biggest block with 2 colors (Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake) 
stamped on Whisper White for the background technique,
I then sponged the sun in the corner (Pumpkin Pie) .
The images are stamped in Chocolate Chip ink. 
You need a well inked stamp pad to get a good image for the soldier.
Linen Thread, W. White, Crumb Cake, Espresso cardstock.

This collage card showcases more of the images.
I combined Timeless Textures with it, for a grunge look.  The star stamped image
is from Loyal and True stamped in Lemon Lime Twist ink, a new In Color. 
The only stamp image I didn't use in the samples was a small heart shape.

This sentiment from the set, is great for an anniversary, birthday or just a thinking of you card,
for family to send to a loved one.  I cut 2 of the sentiment shape one in white and one in black.
I cut the black in half horizontally and lined it up to make the greeting pop.
It features new Pick a Pattern Washi Tape, 5 rolls each a different pattern.
This heart punch is retiring.  There are still the Sweet & Sassy Layering Heart Framelits
with many heart sizes to use!

More later this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great cards Kim! I wonder if Mike will need any military cards. He works for the Army/Dept of National Guard at Camp Dodge. If he does, I will be CASEing away!

Chris R. from Iowa

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10