Sunday, April 16, 2017

Lovely Laurel Thinlits - More display Board Projects!

My other projects using the Lovely Laurel Thinlits from the next catalog.

A card with the open window.  The 2 diecuts of  the leaves hold the bottom portion
of the front on the card.  This designer series paper is a 6x6 pack called Wood Textures. 
This sheet design has a pink tint to it.  Perfect with Blushing Bride cardstock.


Of course, leaves such as this, say wreath!  I cut many, many leaves to create the wreath.
I used a circle shape cut from vellum to make it light enough to hang on the display board.
Tagboard would be sufficient to use as a base for home décor use.
The ribbon is new, 5/8" Crinkled Seam Binding in Berry Burst, a new In Color. 
I gathered 16" pieces to create the 6 flowers.
I wanted to iron this so bad, I'm not a fan of the wrinkled look. 
I didn't, or it wouldn't have been a good representation of the product for the display board.

The leaves are cut from Tranquil Tide a new In Color
that looks either green or blue tinged, depending what colors it is paired with.

The butterfly is 2 diecut layers of Powder Pink another new In Color
and sponged with Berry Burst ink.  Yes the butterfly diecuts are staying!

I caught a flu bug.  I really hate my immune system.  It's not doing it's job!  lol
Thankfully it didn't last more than 2 days.  It did put me behind in my promise to myself
to be more on track.  I have card classes this next week so I need to get moving
and get projects prepped.  I didn't want to do it feeling yucky and cover stuff with germs. 
I do not want my customers sick!  I also had no strength to do much of anything. 

More display stamper projects coming in the next week!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10