My other projects using the Lovely Laurel Thinlits from the next catalog.
A card with the open window. The 2 diecuts of the leaves hold the bottom portion
of the front on the card. This designer series paper is a 6x6 pack called Wood Textures.
This sheet design has a pink tint to it. Perfect with Blushing Bride cardstock.
Of course, leaves such as this, say wreath! I cut many, many leaves to create the wreath.
I used a circle shape cut from vellum to make it light enough to hang on the display board.
Tagboard would be sufficient to use as a base for home décor use.
The ribbon is new, 5/8" Crinkled Seam Binding in Berry Burst, a new In Color.
I gathered 16" pieces to create the 6 flowers.
I wanted to iron this so bad, I'm not a fan of the wrinkled look.
I didn't, or it wouldn't have been a good representation of the product for the display board.
The leaves are cut from Tranquil Tide a new In Color
that looks either green or blue tinged, depending what colors it is paired with.
The butterfly is 2 diecut layers of Powder Pink another new In Color
and sponged with Berry Burst ink. Yes the butterfly diecuts are staying!
I caught a flu bug. I really hate my immune system. It's not doing it's job! lol
Thankfully it didn't last more than 2 days. It did put me behind in my promise to myself
to be more on track. I have card classes this next week so I need to get moving
and get projects prepped. I didn't want to do it feeling yucky and cover stuff with germs.
I do not want my customers sick! I also had no strength to do much of anything.
More display stamper projects coming in the next week!