Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Cake Topper - Lovely Laurel Thinlits

I struggled with this product in my display stamper box.
It came in a bubble envelope with no paper work. 
I wasn't sure how to put it together, it has slots and stuff. 

It's really cool and makes a fantastic pop up card.
Which I saw the how-tos at Onstage, and will share that pop up card soon.

I found inspiration when looking at cakes, my secret pleasure,
I just love to look at wedding cake pictures. 
I realized these would make a great cake topper idea.

So for that 25th Anniversary . . .

Close up view.
The banner and leaves are all part of the thinlits set.

and also the 50th wedding anniversary!

I used the Large Number Framelits for the years.


Large Numbers Framelits Dies
#140622 $31.00


                                               

The retiring list is out.  Click here to see the deals.

Please use hostess code HBH4QCG3 for orders less than $50.00.
I'll send you a fun thank you gift!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10