Wednesday, January 4, 2017

The new catalogs start today January 4th!

You're going to love the new catalogs! 
New catalogs mean swap time for me!
Here is one group of swaps I created.

This card uses the Sale A Bration set, Delicate Details.
I used a lace image (it's all lace!) as an edge on the wedding cake.

The greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.
The folder on the base card is the Fiesta folder.
A piece of the new Sending Love 3/8" White Grosgrain ribbon
is at the bottom of the cake layers.

Inside!

If you'd like to check out what's being offered click here:
You can see all the new products at my store site.

If you are ordering and your order is less than $150,
please use hostess code PAUEMGF6

Every online order gets a surprise package in the mail!
I won't have your address if you check out with the guest feature,
so email me about what you ordered and I can then send it out to you!

Happy stamping.

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10