Monday, January 23, 2017

Bugs, yuck!

I had a doozy of a bug.  2 weeks of sneezing, coughing and worse.  Yucky!
No energy at all, and it ended as Stamp Buffet was suppose to start. 
I got through that okay though!  Feeling better, and determined not to get sick again.
Which probably means I can't leave the house again this winter.  lol

I can still stamp though!
Here is a card I created for my upline Gloria's monthly contest.
I used the new Dragonfly Dreams stamp set. 


Did I mention I love Dragonflies?
I have so many ideas for this set.  Now I finally have the energy to get stamping stuff again. 
I also need life to give me a break so I can stay in my stamp room for the next few weeks.  :)

I love the new Dragonfly Dreams stamp set. 
It is a photopolymer set, and so very easy to do the 2 step stamping options.
Dragonfly Dreams Photopolymer Set  #142924  $21.00

These are the framelits that go long with the stamp set!
I love the group die of small dragonflies. 
Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits
142749

You can bundle this and save money!
Dragonfly Dreams Photopolymer Bundle #144728 $46.75

If you add something to bring it to $50.00 you will also get a free Sale A Bration item!
Contact me with any questions.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10