A fun way to use stamp in the Sweet Stack set!
This card is great for any age.
138948 Sweet Stack Photopolymer
127802 Teeny Tiny Wishes
126950 Rich Razzleberry
131173 Crushed Curry
126951 Pacific Point
126945 Pumpkin Pie
Chocolate Chip or any dark marker for wick
140272 White Thick Cardstock 5.5 x 8.5 Score at 4.25
100730 Whisper White ¼ sheet for 3 candles and greeting
138334 Daffodil Delight scraps to punch 3 petals
141642 Serene Scenery dsp 2 horizontal strips 1” x 4.25”
Can also use Old Olive from Bold Bright dsp asst pack
141680 Bold Bright Enamel Shapes
139682 Festive Flower Builder Punch
141491 Classic label Punch
- Stamp 3 strips close together on ¼ sheet of white using Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie with long strip image in set. You will cut these out along ink edges and trim length to 3.5”.
- Punch 2 of the double petal with Festive Flower Builder Punch. Trim to 3 flames.
- Drag flames on Crushed Curry ink pad to ink edges.
- Attach 2 Old Olive strips to card front.
- Lay candles out to see where wicks should be. Lift one candle at a time and draw wicks. Attach candle strips.
- Stamp repeatedly around flame area with small dot image using Crushed Curry.
- Attach candle flames over wicks.
- Stamp birthday greeting with Razzleberry and punch out with Classic Label punch. Attach to card.
- Embellish with Bold Bright Enamel Shape.
Feel free to use these, or any of my cards, for workshops or classes.
They are all set to go after all!