I love how this peek a boo opening at the edge f the card turned out.
138948 Sweet Stack Photopolymer
126949 Real Red
140272 White Thick Cardstock 5.5 x 8.5 Score at 4.25
100730 Whisper White 2” Circle
102067 Tempting Turquoise 4 x 5.25
102482 Real Red 2” Circl
139672 Softly Falling TIEF
138390 Metallic Sequins
141688 White Baker's Twine
133782 2” Circle Punch
141705 Layering Circle Framelits
103683 Glue Dots
143263 Big Shot
- Cut a circle out of right edge of Tempting Turquoise with one of the smooth edge circles.
- Emboss Tempting Turquoise with Softly Falling TIEF.
- Tie Baker's Twine around this layer. Attach to card base.
- Stamp balloon in Real Red on 2” circle.
- Layer on Real Red 2” circle. Attach to card base.
- Attach silver sequins from Metallics with glue dots.
Feel free to use these, or any of my cards, for workshops or classes.
They are all set to go after all!