This is a fun Z Fold card. The tutorial is here.
141724 One Wild Ride
140931 Archival Black Stamp pad
126989 Real Red Stamp Pad
121045 Black 5.5 x 8.5 base Cut centered opening in front half with largest framelit
102482 Real Red Cut 1 with largest framelit
100730 Whisper White inside Z strip 2.75 x 8.5 Score at 2.75 on each end
Whisper White Cut one image piece with next size framelit
132178 Silver Foil Sheets scraps to punch 2 banners
138281 Lots of Labels framelits
138995 Tear and Tape Adhesive
141679 Soft Subtle Enamel Dots Color purple or green stars with silver sharpie marker
Silver Sharpie marker
119868 1 Circle Punch
- Stamp motorcycle. On white layer. Stamp off with splatter stamp. Then stamp edges of image piece.
- Attach banners and image piece to Red layer.
- Stamp badge image on one end of inside strip.
- Stamp Rt 66 image and punch out with 1” inch punch. Attach on Z fold just past score line. You could also stamp directly on white strip. Fold strip into Z with words right side up. Attach Adhesive to both ends of Z fold. Remove adhesive one end at a time and attach to card centered inside opening on front.
- Fold Z down attach Red layer to this through opening in front;
- Attach 2 Silver colored Enamel Dots circles to bottom right corner of card front. I know you can't see them in the photos. Trust me, it looks cool.
Feel free to use these, or any of my cards, for workshops or classes.
They are all set to go after all!