Monday, September 5, 2016

A chilly Cookie Cutter Christmas!

Thought I wouldn't post another holiday card? 
It seems so early to show Christmas sets,
but then you need time to order and get your stamping done.
Here is another card using the Cookie Cutter Christmas set.

This cute little Eskimo is so adorable.

The background is the Northern Lights technique.  What else?!
Sandi McIver has a great tutorial about how to do this.

I created the igloo using the Brick embossing folder,
and the 3" Circle framelit from the Layering Circle Framelits.
Dazzling details added a touch of sparkle to the card.
A sprinkle of the new Fancy Frost Sequins dressed it up just enough!

2 comments:

Carolee said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute. I will have to check out the tutorial for the Northern Lights technique. It looks perfect with the little Eskimo. The brick EF works perfectly for an igloo. I like the colors you chose as well. I think I have only seen maybe one other card using the Eskimo - maybe when it gets colder we will see more.

Chris R. from Iowa

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10