Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Serene Scenery Designer Paper

This is a 6" x 6" pack of designer paper.
It is filled with wonderful images and designs.
These are both cased.
What great ways to use the designer paper.
At first no one was going to make this card.  They thought
they had to do the blues and browns on the paper. 
Nope easy card, just the birds, the weeds, and a bit more.

This was a wow, but so easy!
Trim your dsp to 2" squares, glue down. 
We pierced a hole for the bakers Twine in the fold. 
Folded the twine in half and pushed it through the hole
to tie around the card front.
I love dandelions. 
So many wishes waiting to be sent off . . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim! I have these left from SHARES. I have the set with the gulls or whatever they are and I can make this card. I had seen this one before but forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder. I need a get well for a 16 year old and I have no idea of what a 16 year old boy would like. Dandelions are fine especially if they are in someone else's yard. But, the card is fun and I can do something similar with that piece too. I am trying to get organized and it was amazing all the stuff I have collected between papers, embelishments, stamps, etc. Sort of embarrassing if you ask me.

Chris R. from Iowa

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10