Thursday, July 7, 2016

Jar of Love - pinwheels

This was one of my flops when creating cards for new sets.
I know, what is wrong with it?!  It was too fussy. 
The pinwheels don't stay put, they unfold.
They would have been better made out of designer paper.

I stamped the stems and added a strip of cardstock above the jar for one stem.
I stamped and die cut the jar from Pool Party for that blue jar look.

The stars in the center of the pinwheels are Soft Subtle Enamel Shapes
colored with a Gold sharpie marker.  I wasn't sure I could use green or purple stars
and hearts, but am thrilled the Sharpie markers cover the original color.

This is a fun set, easy to use. 
I was worried the small die cuts would not stay put,
no problem when using the magnetic platform.

Here is a busy card with some of the small flower shapes
popped up on Dimensionals.  I stamped layer after layer
to get the look of jars lined up in a window. 


Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10