Monday, June 20, 2016

Back Online!

Hi all!

I took a small break, my life was in chaos.  Nothing traumatic just being pulled
in too many directions and I injured my foot by kicking the wheel of the bed frame
in December, and jamming 2 toe joints (in the same toe!) together. 
That's still not healed correctly.  sigh  So I limp around everywhere.

So did you hear there is a new catalog!  {-D

I really like everything in this book.  So many fun sets! 
I love Bella and Friends.  My dog Mickey looks like the dog in the set.
I had to buy it!
He does NOT like having his picture taken.  lol
Ooops!  Had to white out his name tag.  I don't need to share that online.

I used the stamp set to make quick thank you cards for last month's orders.


I hope to post often, but I am not making any promises. 
Life gets too crazy and with this foot issue,
and I don't seem to have enough energy in  day.
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Kim, I was just thinking of you the other day. So happy to see your post. Mickey is darling. Take care and hope you are limp-free soon.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10