Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!


I hope your holidays were filled with special people, fun times,
and good cheer!  The last part of 2015 was rather rocky for me. 
I believe I have reached a place of balance now.
I am looking forward to the new year.

I'm also looking forward to blogging about the new Occasion's Catalog.
Sale A Bration starts January 5th, and the free items are awesome!
I've lots to share with you!

Happy stamping!

- Pocket card -
Snow Place Photopolymer Stamp Set
Snow Friends Framelits Dies
Six Sayings Hostess Set
Brick Wall Embossing Folder

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year Kim! I have been thinking about you. I hope things are going better for both of us! Cute card as always! Hope the "Pack" plays better than the Hawks did today at their next game!

Chris R. from Iowa
ckrobinson01@hotmail.com

lisa808 said...

Happy New Year!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10