Thursday, January 7, 2016

Bohemian Treat Bag


A fun little treat bag made with 2 of the side flaps
from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies.
I still love the Bohemian designer paper.  So bold and bright!
Sorry I ate the treat out of here before I took the picture.  lol
You thought a candy bar was safe in my house!?!


You attach the 2 die cut pieces to each other, with the side flaps.
Seal the bottom with Sticky Strip tape.
Attach the tape to one die cut along the bottom edge,
before assembling bag.  These can be used for any occasion!

This little guy is keeping me very busy.
We recently started training to help him build his confidence.
He is a rescue dog that I swear adopted me!  Of course he does not like
having his picture taken.  Hates the flash.
He'd rather have chewed on the antlers than wore them,
but it was cute for 30 seconds!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10