Saturday, August 22, 2015

Sneak Peek - Sleigh Ride Edgelits


Isn't it just the most beautiful? 
I love the new Sleigh Ride Edgelits.  It is a set of three edgelits, a row of trees,
a line of houses on a hill, and the horse and sleigh.
 
What, no sleigh? Well the first one I die cut, I tore the sleigh portion
and a light bulb went off.  Horses!!!
 
Wild mustangs running through the mountains, is what flashed through my mind.
The coordinating stamp set is Jingle All the Way.  It has 4 greetings and 9 images.
It's a bundle offer too.  The Holiday book starts in September.
 
Don't have a catalog?  Contact me to get one.
 
Soft Sky, Whisper White cs
Acetate sheet
Dazzling Details and 2 Way Glue Pen
Versamark for the moon and stars
Silver Baker's Twine
 
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Gabi Benson said...

clever!!!!! Cool idea!!!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10