Monday, July 6, 2015

CASE a Dinosaur

I saw this cute card n Pinterest and had to copy it.
Well of course I had to share it with you too!
 
 
It's not exactly as the other person created theirs, just close.
My son was into dinosaurs in a big way as a small boy.  I have lots of scrapbook pages
to make, now that I have this set!
 
So one last thing.  Anyone know where the R from the Little Letters framelits went?
I looked everywhere.  I even went through the garbage and recycling twice.
I swear I laid it on the desk by the W and A.   I remember it spelled war.
sigh I'll probably need to buy another set.
 
I recommend you use a magnet sheet when working with small framelits.
Just keep it on your desk to drop them onto. 
11:00pm is not the time to lose track of stuff.
 
Happy stamping!
 
 

1 comment:

Betsy said...

I'll bet if you find my little ghost from the Holiday Home set, you'd likely find your "R" right there with him. Little klepto... Cute card! ~Betsy Z.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10