Sunday, June 28, 2015

CASE A Card!

Copy and share everything!
Shelli Gardner talks about this often, as sharing is part of the company's mission statement.
 
Stampin' Up!'s mission statement, called its Statement of the Heart, reads:
 "To love what we do and share what we love,
as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . .
in this we make a difference."
 
So I cased 2 cards this past month for Stamp Buffet.  :)
 
These were swap cards I received.
I had to switch mine out and use the bird punch wing for the flame.
I didn't order the Build a Birthday stamp set.
I love the birthday candles created with the new Cherry on Top Washi tape.
 
 
Here is a birthday card with the Bohemian designer paper.
Take the flower off, and this card works for a masculine card too!
 
What have you cased lately?
 
 
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10