Friday, May 8, 2015

Sneak Peek from the 2015 - 2016 Catalog!

Here is a card created with the NEW Ronald McDonald set, Sprinkles of Life.
 
I wasn't having a good hand day, (arthritis sux) so it's not perfect.
I made it for a very good friend, who has been there for me the last few days.
 
 
It is a 22 piece photopolymer stamp set.  I'm only showing you 6 of the images here.
I can think of lots of fun things to create with this stamp set.  I love it!
It's also for a good cause, $3 of every sale goes to the Ronald McDonald House Charities.
 
BEST yet!  It has a matching punch. 
 
I wanted to figure out how to line up the images for the punch.
Easy, peasy!  I punched a scrap of paper.
Laid that under my clear block,
then attached the stamp pieces over  the punched openings.
It all lined up wonderfully! 
 
I punched an extra cloud shape out of Watermelon Wonder (new In Color!),
then cut it in half to place behind the words.
 
I love new stamping stuff!
 
cardstock: Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe (vertical strip), Watermelon Wonder(behind image layer)
Cherry On Top 6"x6" designer paper pack - lots of cuter pages in the pack!
(The strip with the scallop and the Bermuda Bay piece behind the Watermelon layer.)
Inks:  Soft Suede, Cucumber Crush (words, leaves), Delightful Dijon (bird), Watermelon Wonder (flowers)
 
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10