Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pocket card - Berry Basket Die

I am finding so many fun things to make with the Berry basket die on Pinterest.
This was so cute I had to offer it to my Stamp Buffet attendees.
This is a card with the pocket made from the berry basket.
 
 
Cut one basket with a folded sheet of cardstock.
Line it just above the score line for side of the basket.
 
How it turns out.
 
Attach one piece of trim around this.
You can staple or use Sticky Strip for this.
The short flap get folded behind the front and attached with Sticky strip tape.
 
I put white contact paper over my dies.
 I can easily see where to put my cardstock.
 
 
I also ran it through the Big Shot with the Woodgrain embossing folder.
It is wide enough to hold a seed packet or a candy treat!
My class attendees had 2 choices for the card decoration, Easter or spring.

 
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10