Monday, March 2, 2015

Bouquet BigZ Die - Flower Gift Bag

Arg, I haven't posted in forever!!! 
I really dislike when life grabs my agenda and takes up all my time.  lol
Nothing horrible just everyday stuff that didn't happen as I expected. 
 
Here is a gift bag decorated with banners and a huge peony.  Well I think it's a peony.  :)
 
I used 18 petals cutting them with the largest shapes on the die
from the Sale A Bration designer paper.  The edges are curled with the bone folder. 
 
The center is a 1 1/2" x 11" strip of So Saffron.  I cut one edge with the Fringe scissors.
I ran Sticky Strip along one edge of the strip and rolled it into a tube. 
Being cardstock the fringe folded over easily to fill the center of the blossom.
 
The banners are Black cardstock, and a piece from the Stacked with Love designer series paper. 
I used the largest Banner framelit to cut them and offset them on the bag.
 
A bit of Hello Honey ribbon on the handle and it was all done.
 
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10