Friday, February 13, 2015

Need a quick Valentine treat?

My son came over to help move some shelves up to the office, yes! it's almost finished!!!
I realized I didn't have a Valentine for him.  I had given away all the class samples I'd made too.
So I thought, why not mimic the old fashion Valentine he gave as a kid.
 
 
I cut a couple hearts with the Heart framelits.  The pattern paper was scrap I had in the toss box. 
I stamped and colored the pirate with markers.  I cut him out with the Deco Label thinlits
and popped it up on the hearts.  I punched a couple holes in the hearts and the small treat bag
and tied it all together with some Bakers Twine.  He loved it, he's really a nostalgic person at heart. 
It did remind him of the school Valentine's he used to give.
 
Happy stamping!
 

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10