Monday, February 16, 2015

Butterflies Thinlits Dies on a Tag

A fun tag for a bag, a box, or a card front!
 
It's the Art Tag for Stamp Buffet this week.
On the art Tag I get to use retired sets if they work better for the design.
 
There is some stamping in Sahara Sand, on the Whisper White layer with French Foliage.
my all time favorite stamp set.  I also did the Direct to Paper Technique,
using the edge of the ink pad on the cardstock edge to add distressing.
 
The Fibers used as an accent, are strands from the Burlap Ribbon. 
I trimmed one side of the ribbon off, then pulled the strands out of the ribbon weave.
The Washi tape is Beach House Designer Washi Tape from the Big Catalog.
 
I cut a butterfly in half and attached it with Tombow adhesive.. 
 It's all mounted on a tag of Hello Honey cardstock.
 
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10