I completed a messy project yesterday. I Mod Podged book pages to the doors of the closet. I was going to do fabric (Mod Podged to doors) but after reading a few blog posts I decided to go with book pages. After all I have over a dozen dictionaries, and lol, still can't spell!
Close up of pages
I tried to even distribute the pictures.
There are no snakes, bugs, or gory human parts, on these doors!
I flipped those pages over!
All the trim is painted and installed. I need to touch up the window frames.
I'm just leaning stuff against the wall to make sure it's where I want it,
before I put holes in the newly painted walls.
So still to do: curtains, paint desk top (something !) under glass protector,
slip cover office chair, Put up shelves above the desk,
and then move the paper and stuff back in!
First tho I have a class this next week so I need to prep for that.