Friday, January 16, 2015

Stampin' Addict's Occasions Catalog Blog Hop

 
Welcome to the Stampin' Addicts 2015 Occasions Catalog Blog Hop.

We are featuring items from the Stampin' Up 2015 Occasions Catalog.
If you are following the hop in order, you arrived from Rhonda's blog 
where she featured the stamp set  Painted Petals.  A beautiful floral stamp set.

*****
I am featuring the Butterfly Basics stamp set.  I had so many ideas for this set,
I decided to not make single cards for this blog hop.

*****
My first project is a scrapbook page.  I used a Project Life 12 x 12 page
and a few parts from the Playground Accessory kit along with the Butterfly Basics stamp set.
The photos are from Tina, raising a boy, I had no garden pictures to use with this set.
 

*****
My 2nd project is a note card kit.



It holds 4 cards with stamped envelopes and a goodie bag with greetings,
 that can be added to the card by the sender.  I'll share Monday how to make this.


*****
My last projects was labor intensive.  Die cutting all the butterflies, 
I don't even want to count how many there are!
Once I had all the butterflies cut, it went together in about 30 minutes.
I used embroidery hoops to hold it all together in a circular shape.

 
 Thanks for hopping by. 
I hope you are enjoying all our great projects!
 
Next up on the Blog Hop is Paula where she is featuring
the Crazy About You Bundle.  A stamp set with a word for every occasion.

http://paulastamps.blogspot.com/2015/01/stampin-addicts-occasions-catalog-blog.html
 

http://thestampinbunny.blogspot.com/2015/01/stampin-addicts-2015-occasions-catalog.html

Happy stamping!
 
Blog Hop Order:
1) Heidi (hlw966) -- You Plus Me
2) Tina (tina123) -- Hello Life
3) Tanya (tanya27) -- Wood You Be Mine
4) Twila (tjdstampsalot) -- Hey, Valentine
5) Mary (nuhhdad) -- From the Herd
6) Holly (catrules) -- Hooray It's Your Day -- Rubber Redneck
7) Rhonda (rhondag) -- Painted Petals
8) Kim (s1itcher46) -- Butterfly Basics
9) Paula (scrapshappen) -- Crazy About You bundle
10) Yapha -- Sophisticated Serifs -- Stamps & Scraps with Yapha

10 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful, Kim! I love the butterflies on the PL page, and your mobile is over the top!

Yapha said...

Fantastic projects, Kim!! That mobile is absolutely amazing!

Tanya Boser said...

What a sweet PL page! Your card is lovely too. And look at all of those butterflies!! Wow!

Tina Adams said...

Everything is so pretty. Cassie is going to love the scrapbook page. The note cards are beautiful and I love the mobile.

Mary Trautner said...

I love them all. The handing is great I don't know if I would be able to do all them but I love it.

MaryJo said...

Wow!! Love all of the projects.

Twila said...

Beautiful projects, Kim! WOW that last project has got to be my fav! That's a lot of butterflies!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

I love your scrapbook page :) Too funny about the picture she is cute! The mobile amazing I've always wanted to make one but thought they looked labor intensive. lol

Debra said...

Love your mobile! It's just amazing and you must have a lot of patience to. cut out all those butterflies!

RhondaG -the stampin' bunny said...

Fabulous projects Kim. I LOVE your butterfly chandelier! Wonderful idea and result!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10