Friday, January 2, 2015

Sale A Bration Blog Hop

 
Welcome to the Stampin' Addicts Sale A Bration Blog Hop,
each blog will be featuring different products from the free items
available to you when you place an order during Sale-A-Bration.
 
If you are traveling forward in the blog hop you just came from Yapha's blog
The projects she made with the You Brighten My Day stamp set are so fun!

I will be showcasing the Big Day stamp set, another of the select sets
in the Sale A Bration (SAB) catalog.  I decided to stay with the color palette 
of the Best Year Ever designer series paper, also a SAB item.
 
How to do something new with a birthday stamp set?
Hmm, not sure bit I gave it my best try.
 
My first card is a cash candle card.  I wrapped money
with tubes of designer paper to add a pop of the paper patterns to the card. 
The flames were done with the Blendabilities.  They tend to spread on regular cardstock. 
I gave up redoing them.  lol  It just never got better.
 
***
 
Here's a card with a Treat Cup filled with white sixlets candies.
I attached punched circles with Tombow glue,
then embossed it with the Dots embossing folder.
 
***
This card was fun!  I created it for a swap.  I cut out the word CAKE, with the Lovely Letters Framelits
and stacked them on the cake image.  Lining up that candle was the hardest part of the stamping.
 
***
Last a cute treat box made with the Gift Box Punch Board. 
I stamped the banner on a scrap of designer paper and hand cut it.  It is popped up on the tag. 
SU's 2 sided designer paper is perfect for these boxes as you get to show off both sides.
 
Next on the blog hop is Rhonda's Blog.
The projects she created with the Irresistably Yours paper are gorgeous!
 Wait til you see how cool this paper is!
 
I hope you enjoyed seeing the projects made with the products
that you can get free with a $50.00 purchase during Sale-A- Bration.
Contact your demo to find out more.
 
http://thestampinbunny.blogspot.com/2015/01/stampin-addicts-stampin-up-sale-bration.html
 
http://yaphamason.com/blog/2015/01/02/stampin-addicts-sale-a-bration-blog-hop/
 
Blog Hop Order: 1) Heidi (hlw966) -- Best Day Ever
2) Twila (tjdstampsalot) -- Best Year Ever Accessories
3) Tina (tina123) -- Best Year Ever DSP
4) Mary (nuhhdad) -- Project Life Mini card collection
5) Yapha -- You Brighten My Day
6) Kim (s1itcher46) -- Big Day
7) Rhonda (rhondag) -- Irresistibly Yours DSP
8) Paula (scrapshappen) -- Simply Wonderful
9) Holly (catrules) -- A Happy Thing
10) Tanya (tanya27) -- Blendabilities
 
Happy stamping!

9 comments:

Yapha said...

These are so cute and clever, Kim! I love the cash candles and the cake card. Really great job with this set!

Tina Adams said...

Love the projects. I can't even pick a favorite. They are all adorable.

Mary Trautner said...

I want the Candle Card. What a great idea.

Wendie Waldman said...

Love your use of this fun set and beautiful dsp!

Heidi Baks said...

Cute projects, Kim! Love those money candles and the "cake" card. Very fun!!

RhondaG -the stampin' bunny said...

Love these super creative ideas Kim!! The CAKE card is SO cute! Awesome stuff!

Twila said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute! I love them all Kim. You sure had your Mojo going for this blog! My favs are the money candles and the CAKE card! Good work!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Awesome clever ideas! I love the candle card that would be so fun to do for the kids.

Paula said...

Such cute ideas! The money candles are very clever.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10