Friday, January 30, 2015

Moon Lake Swap Card

Hi all!
This is a card I created for a swap with my upline group.  I think this set is overlooked int he Occasion Catalog. 
It is a great set for just about any occasion.

 
I love blues and browns together. 
This card would work for so many occasions.
 
I stamped the Pool Party card base with Crumb Cake ink using the Hardwood BG stamp. 
The edges of the Pool Party base are direct to paper with the edge of the ink pad in Soft Suede. 
I used the chevron design from the Neutrals Designer Series Paper and brayered it
with Crumb Cake ink.  It softened the bright white in the design.
 
The image layer is first stamped with Pool Party and Crumb Cake ink on a clear block.
I like this technique.  It gives a soft blurred background to stamp over. 
The bird image is stamped in Soft Suede. 
 
 
Moon Lake Clear Stamp Set 138540 $18.95
Moon Lake Wood Stamp Set  137149 $25.95
Pool Party, Whisper White cardstock
Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede Ink
Hardwood Background stamp
Neutrals Designer Series Paper - 2 patterns
Pearls Basic Jewels, Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Linen Thread

 
 Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10