My downline gave me her pack of Sweet Dreams designer series paper. The prints were too large for what she wanted it for. I embossed it with the Lovely Lacy embossing folder. Dragged the Smokey Slate ink pad over the embossing. You need a very light touch for this. I wanted to disguise the design of the paper. Between that and covering most of it up, it worked.
I stamped the butterfly diecut (Isn't it awesome!) with Smokey Slate and the honeycomb design. then sponged the edges.
- Lovely Lace Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 
- Whisper White 5/8" Organza Ribbon 
- Pearl Basic Jewels Embellishments 
- Label Bracket Punch 
- Decorative Label Punch 
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Crisp Cantaloupe 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Basic Gray 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Smoky Slate 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Artisan Embellishment Kit 
- Sweet Dreams Designer Series Paper 
- Butterfly Basics Clear Bundle 
- Butterfly Basics Wood Bundle 
- Butterfly Basics Photopolymer Bundle 
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
I know these will all be on your January Order!
Buy a bundle in clear, wood, or photopolymer and save 15% off the price.
Don't forget it's Sale A Bration! With every $50. 00 purchase you get to pick
free porduct. Don't have a catalog? Contact me I'll send one out to you!