Friday, January 9, 2015

Butterfly Basics - Collage Card

My downline gave me her pack of Sweet Dreams designer series paper.  The prints were too large for what she wanted it for.  I embossed it with the Lovely Lacy embossing folder.  Dragged the Smokey Slate ink pad over the embossing.  You need a very light touch for this.  I wanted to disguise the design of the paper.  Between that and covering most of it up, it worked.
I stamped the butterfly diecut (Isn't it awesome!) with Smokey Slate and the honeycomb design.  then sponged the edges.
 
Product List
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com  
I know these will all be on your January Order!
Buy a bundle in clear, wood, or photopolymer and save 15% off the price.
Don't forget it's Sale A Bration!  With every $50. 00 purchase you get to pick
free porduct.  Don't have a catalog?  Contact me I'll send one out to you!
 
 

 
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10