Thursday, December 18, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Tags - November Kit

My downline shared the tags from the November Paper Pumpkin kit with me.
So I decided to make a few cards with them.
 
This first is the tag with the letters punched out.
It is mounted on a background layer created
with the Lacy Background embossing folder.
I like the rhinestones in the letters. 
They seemed naked without something in the openings.
 
 Then those letters were begging to be on a card. 
This was what popped into my head.
Good wishes falling out of a shopping bag.
The snowflake in the background is from the retired set Snow Buddies.
 
The strip on the bag is from the photopolymer set.  I punched it with the Modern Label punch and wtrapped it around my bag.  The handles are Linen thread I attached to a strip of cardstock that I glued inside the bag.  Designer Paper - Trim the Tree.
 
When Tina saw it was on the way, and it was called All Shook Up
we decided the kit was either Elvis or Shaker cards.  lol
 
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10