A quick and cute card.
1. Punch an opening with the 1 3/8" circle punch in a 4" x 5.25" white layer..
I slid the punch all the way in before punching.
2. Attach the letters to each side of the opening.
3. Attach 1/8" ribbon over the front, through the circle opening of this layer with Sticky Strip tape.
4. I hand cut an ornament topper. Just a rectangle angled in at the top edge.
Attach this over ribbon at top of punched circle.
5.Tie a bow around the ribbon with an 8" piece of 1/8" ribbon.
Slide down so it sits above the ornament topper.
6. Place a piece of cardstock covered in All is Calm Washi tape behind the punched opening.
(you can also use a single piece of patterned designer paper.)
7. Attach to coordinating card base, stamp a greeting or write a note inside.
Don't forget to check out the new clearance items.