Monday, December 22, 2014

Elf Treats!

I was a Christmas Elf this season.  My best friend needed a few things made to finish off  her gifts.  She's swamped and needed a hand.  I wasn't making anything like these, so hey, a great way to get more things to share on the blog!  Several things are "other" paper.  She didn't mind as long as they were cute.
 
Hershey Nugget Treats in a 9 pack.
Top Note die for the bag topper.
 
 ***
White Fudge Oreo Cookie Snowmen
 
***
Notepads with the built in pen holder
A couple for the little guys next door.
 One for her Grandma.
 
***
Decorated Rolos!  I had a hard time finding them in a roll. 
The retired set Jolly Bingo Bits came in handy! 
 
***
Little Elf Kisses boxes
These were a little putzy.  I'll post tomorrow how I made them.
 
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Tina Adams said...

They are beautiful. Thank you so much for being an elf. It is going to make so many people happy!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10