Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Elf Kiss Boxes

More fun treats!
These got filled with Hershey Kisses
before being popped into gift bags.  They hold 14 treats.
 
***
To create these I started with a Tiny Treat Box.
Glue 1 3/4" wide designer paper around the box.
Punch a whole in the front. 
I adhered acetate squares inside the boxes so nothing fell out the window.
 
The elf head is from here. 
I altered it a bit.
***
The arms are a strip 3/4" wide glued
on the back of the box and on the front by the opening.
The hands are 3/4" circie cut in half and attached under the arm strip.
 
I cut an oval for the back of the box, to attach the head to. 
Plus the arms were just floating there!
Because you can see the back I added a second hat layer and glittered trim.


I created the tags in My Digital Studio. 
That way I could change the size of the picture in a word document.

The tag on the top reads:

Elf Kisses
With little elf eyes watching you,
There's not a lot that Santa misses.
So to help you be good today,
Here's a bunch of Sweet Elf Kisses.


Happy stamping!
01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10