Friday, December 5, 2014

Christmas Decor Banner Kit for Sale‏


Hi all!



 
 
Ever since the blog Hop, I've had several people interested in buying this banner.
I'm offering a kit for this banner that includes all the parts and pieces to make this item.
This comes with 3 - 3M hooks that stick anywhere. You can hang this from a mantle,
a shelf as I did in my hutch, or even in a window.

 


 
Kit includes:
8 Real Red Curvy Keepsake Boxes to make 4 boxes
8 green patterned pieces (design may vary - from Trim the Tree paper stack) for 2 sides on each box
NOEL letters (cut with Little Letters Thinlits) for one side of boxes
materials for 2 small Real Red paper bows
4 - 8" pieces of Real Red 1/8" ribbon to hang boxes
2 feet green garland
2.5 feet of Raffia
instructions for assembly

 
cost:
$10.00 for local pick up
$15.00 in a priority envelope if I ship it to you

For an additional $5.00 I can have it made up for you.
$15.00 local pick up already assembled
$20.00 shipped assembled
It will ship in a priority cube box if assembled.

************************************************************
Email me at  kimbstamps (at) hotmail (dot) com  to order your kit today.  
I'll send you a payment request from PayPal to make it easier to pay.
I'll get them out to you once I receive your payment.
Kim

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10