Saturday, November 1, 2014

Tiny Treat Boxes for Thanksgiving

I bought these when the Holiday Catalog came out, I'm finally getting to use them! 
 Boy this fall has been super busy.  So much to get done outside and I can't seem
to do as much in a day as I used to.  Go figure!  lol
 
 
 
Two boxes attached together make a great 2 pocket treat box. 
These will be handy for any event. 
 
To punch the holes in the upright flap, I punched one flap before
attaching the boxes together.  Punch the first box flap. 
Line up and attach to other box flap.  Punch through opening.
Attach one layer of dsp, punch through opening. 
Attach other layer of dsp and punch one last time.
You don't have to guess where to punch by doing one at a time. 
It went quick, you just need to line the punch up.
I used the small oval punch.
 
***
12" of paper is not long enough to lap all the way around. 
I added a 2" length to the strip before attaching to the boxes.
It will be hidden by the leaves.
 
This would be cute with the All Is Calm dsp for Christmas too!
 
Happy stamping!
 

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10