Monday, November 17, 2014

Snowflake Framelit - Tree card

I think I finally beat this cold bug.  I had a hard time breathing last Thursday
if it was worse Friday morning, I was going in to the ER.  Happily, I woke up
able to breath better.  Just very tired out until today.  I finally feel back to normal,
well, lol, my normal.
 
This is a card layout I saw on Pinterest.  They used the tree punch
from Festival of Trees, not something I own.  I know gasp!  She didn't  buy that!
but I remembered, I  own a tree framelit!  It's in the Snowflake Flip Card framelit set.
The sets come with all kinds of extra images that I find, I never use!
I will be using more of them now.
 
 
I love the woodsy look of the card. 
 It's one I am offering this month for stamp buffet and workshops.
 
Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies 135855  $32.95
A tree, a heart, a banner shape, plus 3 words and the snowflake layers!
 
Off to conquer the mess of my stamp space!
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10