Special items Nov 24th and Dec 1st
Everything else is on sale through Dec 2nd
Click here to see the bonus items I am offering!
Here's a cute tag for any package!
To make the tag with the Tag Topper punch and a framelit!
Slide paper (4" x 4" for circle framelit, 4" x 6" for oval) into punch.
Punch end. See 2nd photo.
Slide this into framelit with punch end over the TOP of the framelit.
It won't be cut off this way.
Run through Big Shot. Any framelit should work.
It just needs to be 2" or wider so the Tag Topper end fits through the framelit.
I then embossed the silver tag base as the rim makes an indent in the tag end.
Punch art elf instructions:
1. Use Vanilla cardstock for face features.
Attach the 2 Bird wing shapes to back of 1 3/8" circle for ears.
2. Sponge Pink Pirouette on edges of 1/4" circle for nose.
Attach to face.
3. Draw smile in Real Red. Using a new pencil eraser,
create cheeks by inking with Pink Pirouette and stamping on face.
4. Trim scallops off the Pennant punch shape.
5. Punch word window punch and Itty Bitty shape punch tassel
from red glitter paper. Attach to green triangle.
6. Attach hat to head.
7. Attach 1/2 scallop circle punch to back side of head on bottom edge.
8. Layer on red circle and layer all this on tag base.
The greeting is from the photopolymer set, Christmas Bliss.