Monday, November 24, 2014

CASE of Beauty of the Season

Special items Nov 24th and Dec 1st
Everything else is on sale through Dec 2nd
 
Click here to see the bonus items I am offering. 
 
My card today.
This layout I saw on Pinterest, was so appealing I had to recreate it.
 
I used different ribbon and the die cut, as I used what I had.
The cardinal is super easy!  You color the whole bird, in one direction with the Real Red marker.   Then add accents with the Cherry Cobbler marker using the fine tip on feather lines, the brush tip along the belly and tail.  For the eye I let the marker ink dry, then added a dot with the Chalk Paint pen and a fine dot of black after that dried.
 
The branches are colored with Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler berries.
My class attendees thought it was a fun card!
 
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Pretty card and the woodgrain background is perfect with the cardinal.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10