Friday, November 7, 2014

Autumn in the Air - Pumpkin Cards

More likely, snow!  Brrrrrrrr!  Not yet please. 
These Arctic blasts are going to be horrible again this winter.
 
For now, to keep autumn around a little longer, a couple of pumpkin cards.
This first one is hand cut.  I just drew a template for the shape.
It doesn't quite fit in a regular card envelope. 
The leaves go to high.  It's a special hand deliver card. 
Maybe along with a pumpkin pie?
 
I used the spider web embossing folder to create the veins on yhe leaves.
I also sponged Crumb Cake ink over the pumpkin.


This pumpkin is 3 - 1 1/4" pieces, embossed and sponged.
After sponging, I also stamped with Gorgeous Grunge for more texture.
 
Without the burlap bow this would fit in an envelope to be mailed.
 
I am off to clear more stuff out of my upstairs.
Making changes in my life!
 
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

How creative to use the Spider Web EF for the leaves.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10