These were the bonus projects we made at the Halloween wreath kit class.
5 fun, spooky candy treat holders. I'll show how to make these though the month.
Things are finally settling down here. Siding is done, porch cover is built, flower beds are all cleaned out, painting outside is done. Inside, my office makeover is 2/3s done, stamp room painting needs to get finished. There's always something on the project list!
1" cello bag
black or chocolate licorice stick
2" x 12" strip of Halloween patterned designer paper
sticky strip tape
1 1/4" circle of Pumpkin Pie cardstock
1" punch, scissors
glue dots, Dimensionals
white scrap to stamp on
I used the retired Spooky Bingo Bits
1. Slide licorice into 1" cello bag. I slide a strip of copy paper into the treat bag first,
then slide the candy along it so it fits in the bag.
2. Attach Sticky strip on the backside of the 2" x 12" paper about 1/2" from top edge.
Cut fringe up to tape. You can use the Fringe Scissors for this too!
I used some scrap from retired papers. This was for the Hobby Lobby treat class.
You could also use the black from the Neutrals dsp. I used that for the class.
3. On one end fold bag over on itself if too long.
Attach bag to one end of paper and roll paper around bag keeping ends even.
4. Tie ribbon around top edge of broom.
5. Stamp desired image, punch out with 1" Circle punch.
Attach to 1 1/4" Pumpkin Pie circle.
Attach this to broom with glue dot or Dimensional dot.
Fun little treat for all the goblins at your house.