Monday, August 11, 2014

Cupcake Party Shop

Whew! What a week.  My son's stuff, and I think him too! lol, moved in as one lease ended and he had to wait a week for the next to become available.  Every room was filled to the max!  We got it all moved to his new place by Sunday. 
So glad he's moved and settled.  It really ate into my crafting time but it was so worth it to see him on this new adventure in his life.
 
I do have cards to share, just no time to have posted them.  :)
Stamp Buffet is this next week, I lost some email addresses.  I didn't save them to my files before I deleted old emails.  Being too tidy can hurt me too.  If you had emailed me you were interested and didn't hear from me, send me an email. 
I'll get the info out to you.  You are probably one of those I deleted. 
If my memory would work like it should, I'd be so much better off. 
 
Today's card
An awning card using the new Cupcake Party Stamp Set.
I know the awning looks crooked,it's at a funny angle.
 
Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky, Whisper White cardstock
Strawberry Slush, Soft Suede, Pool party inks
Striped Folder, Word Window punch, Scallop Edge punch
Early Espresso ink and Seam Binding, Dimensionals
 
 
 
Cupcake Party Clear-Mount Stamp Set  #131126  $16.95
Cupcake Party Wood-Mount Stamp Set  #134123  $22.95
 
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10