A fun fancy fold card using
the Deco Label Framelits and Work of Art.
To create this card:
Base layer 4.25" x 5.5" - Strawberry Slush
Folded layer 10.5" x 4" Score at 2.5" and 7.75" and fold- Soft Suede
1. Cut designer paper with 3rd Deco Label framelit. - Confetti dsp
Cut another from Whisper White for inside the card.
2. Cut Whisper White with smallest Deco Label framelit for image.
3. Cut 1 Soft Suede with 2nd Deco Label framelit. Cut in half, vertically.
4.Stamp on Whisper White layer using Chevron Work of art image,
Ink stamp well with Strawberry Slush, stamp repeatedly across white layer
to create the fade of color. DO NOT reink stamp.
Just keep stamping. It was easy to line up the image.
5. Stamp greeting over this in Soft Suede.
6. Thread a Very Vintage button with Early Espresso Baker's Twine.
7. Attach layers together. Spread Soft Suede layer out ends of Whisper White layer.
Attach these 2 layers to designer paper layer. Attach only the left side to the left front flap.
8. Attach threaded button above greeting.
9. Attach large Whisper White shape inside card.
10. Attach all to base layer.