Thursday, August 14, 2014

Envelope Punch Board - Jar Card

Dawn Olchefske posted a cute card
she created with the Envelope Punch Board.
 
I had this idea pop into my head when I saw it. 
A jar filled with love, or hearts! to show you love someone.
 
I added some embossing with the retired Stripes Embossing Folder.
I placed the top section that is the lid portion, in the folder
and ran it through the Big Shot. 
 
The hearts are from the stamp set, Something to Say.
I stamped it in Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, and Real Red.
One is punched out and attached to the lid.
 
New Cotton Ribbon in Real Red and a banner. 
This is a card for stamp Buffet and the greeting is optional.
It will be stamped on Whisper White and layered on the Real Red banner.
 
It's an easy card to create, I wish we had a current firefly stamp. 
That would be cute in the jar!
 
 
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10