Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th!

I made a canvass banner to decorate my porch chair for the holiday.
 
While organizing I found some triangles cut from canvass.
Of course, I had to stop and make something with them!
Wonder why stuff never gets finished around here?  lol
  
Using the Work of art stamp set I stamped Real Red
and Midnight Muse designs on them.  Those 2 pads were well inked
so it worked.  A dry stamp pad would never do this on canvass.
 I decorated a clothespin by stamping the Celebrate word, from Something To Say,
with Black Stazon.  I then colored the sections with Markers. 
I tied a tin star shape (die cut done with Retired Stars die) to a button
 and then to the clothespin.  It's just clipped to the banner.
 
Here is a larger star.  I punched a hole in the center with a Crop A Dile
and tied the button with raffia that I then ran through the star.
 
 
Happy Holiday! 


No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10