Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Beauty of the Season - Sneak Peek Holiday Catalog

Stampin' Up! released this beautiful stamp set this month
to give you a sneak peek of the Holiday Catalog. 
You're just going to want it all when you see the Holiday Catalog!
 
I have been offline for too long. I am recovering from a dose of antibiotics. 
I had/have a deer tick bite and to prevent the Lyme Disease from starting,
(if it carried Lyme disease) the Doctor gave me antibiotics to take.
I think I had 90% of the side effects happen. There is still follow up testing
to make sure I don't have it.  bleh
I was only doing what I  had to get done, and then sleeping. 
Vertigo really messes with stamping.  lol
 
I made an elegant version with this stamp set. 
Quickest way to get a card online today.  :)
 
 
I embossed the images with Silver embossing powder on Night of Navy cardstock.
Cut, punched, and layered them over Silver Foil sheets.
A few Rhinestones for bling, and a quick card to share with you!
 
Here is Silver EP on Whisper White.
 
Off to do more stamping!
 
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10