Thursday, July 31, 2014

A new Arrival - Dear Heart Photopolymer Stamp Set

 Here's a fun card using the new Dear Heart Photopolymer Stamp Set.
Having raised a boy I gravitate toward stamps for guys. 
This one has such wonderful images.  I colored them with the Blendibilities. 
They are punched and layered over the Tiny Triangles embossing folder.
I punched out arrows with the What's Up punch to layer with the banner.
 
This card sort of reminds me of a time I was doing laundry,
and pulled a very small, but alive, snake out of Josh's shorts pocket. 
Yes I did the screaming, hop around dance,
but had sense to drop it in the rag bucket as I did that!
 The snake was contained, and it was released back into the wild.
Shudder!  Loose in the house, I would never have slept!
 
Happy stamping! 
 
If you are placing an online order, please remember
to use this month's hostess code to earn a chance for free product.
 
Dear Heart Photopolymer 26 piece Stamp Set  138157  $25.95

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10