Monday, June 9, 2014

How to use those 3x3 cards!

June's thank you cards
NEW! About the Label stamp set
 
I give 3x3 cards as my thank you notes in customer orders. 
Some gals have asked what they can do with these after
they are done enjoying them.  I want to show how to place them
on a regular sized card base.
 
This even works with Artist Trading Cards if you have some
of those sitting around.  They'll just be  a little taller.
***
 I trimmed the 3x3 front down to 2.5" square.  Sometimes you can remove
that layer, sometimes you'll have to cut it down.  Depends what glue I used!  lol
 
I then created a layout that I could use that square on.
Pool Party card base 4.25 x 5.5 Stamp the card base 
with Dictionary BG stamp in Bermuda Bay.
You'll have to stamp twice with the design this way on the card.
 
I layered a strip of 1 1/4 x 4.25 of Crushed Curry over the area
where the stamping lines up.  I was a little off but it doesn't show. 
I embossed that with the Dots folder from Sale A Bration. 
It carried over into the new catalog!
 
Pool Party, Elegant Eggplant, Crushed Curry CS
Pool Party,  Elegant Eggplant markers
Rich Regals Candy Dots
The For You on the bag front is punched out with a punch from the Little Labels Punch Pack
 
About the Label stamp set
Shop here to get this set now.
 
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10