I've got a bug. bleh In between naps, I'm using what little energy I have,
playing with the new products in my preorder.
These are the ones that turned out fairly decent. lol
I like these, they blend well and are easy to work with, well after a bit of practice. :)
I've played with Copics once at a class, but held off buying any, as I couldn't
feature them in my classes. I already had too many tools I don't use enough.
These images are from a new hostess set, Bloom with Hope.
I used the Pumpkin Pie set and some of the Skin Tones for this flower.
Here I tried for a Blanket Flower,
using the Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight color sets.
I used the Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive sets for this image.
I went for the fully open tulip look. Though now, I think these look like Peonies.
I drew in the leaves around the stamped image.
I need to use a lighter touch when coloring in the stems.
The alcohol ink tends to spread farther than I intend.
Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive sets were used here.
This image is from a fun new set called In This Together.
I'm using this set for a swap, and working on what colors I want to use.
Well I'm off to nap again, tired already.
I haven't slept this much in years. geesh.